Benefits Manager JJ2012
Competitive Salary + 10% Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced manager to plan, develop, and administer their various employee benefit programs.
You must be willing to:
· Ensure timely compliance with all legal requirements for various employee benefit programs
· Direct the preparation/filing of required reports and/or payments to government agencies/insurance carriers/etc.
· Analyze/recommend ways for benefit programs to provide the best value
· Resolve benefit issues
· Assist in development of company bargaining proposals for employee benefits
· Implements approved new plans/changes
· Prepare comprehensive reports
· Maintain professional growth/development to keep abreast of the latest developments in the laws/other related areas
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
· BS/BA (MS preferred)
· CEBS certification is preferred.
· 6+ years’ experience as a Benefits Manager in a medium to large manufacturing company (union environment)
· Strong Information Systems/ERP experience administering Benefit programs
· Working knowledge of statistical concepts/methods/data collection procedures
· Able to research information/analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions/recommendations/plans of action
· Ability to plan/manage multiple projects
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business