Business Analyst TAM122
Our client company is seeking a an experienced analyst to be responsible for performing analysis, modification, and daily functional support of the Oracle E-Business Suite and other non-Oracle applications that are of a high level of complexity and business impact.
You must be willing to:
· Collect/analyz the project’s business requirements and transfer the knowledge to the development team
· Prepare accurate/detailed requirement specification documents & functional specification documents
· Coordinate with the groups of business users who test/validate/evaluate new applications & functions to determine issues in services/software
Requirements (MUST HAVE)
· BA/BA Business Administration or Management Information Systems or related
· 4 years business experience working with end users in a formal Business Analyst role, in requirements gathering/analysis/application design/testing
· 3 years Oracle or similar enterprise class ERP system experience in a complex manufacturing environment
· Industry experience in specific business & ERP modules (Financials, Order Management, HRIS, Procurement, Production Planning, Supply Chain Management)
· APICS CPIM or CSCP Certification preferred
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or in the future.
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business.