Corporate EHS Manager MB414
Mobile, AL AREA and Philadelphia, PA
(2 positions - please indicate which location applied for)
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking 2 experienced Corporate EHS Managers to support multiple chemical manufacturing sites and their EHS site teams.
You must be willing to:
· Develop a coordinated regional team to align/harmonize the safety culture
· Lead site risk assessments/oversee the implementation of mitigation measures
· Monitor/track the corporate EHS/site internal EHS audit process
· Effectively lead incident investigations to ensure proper classification/corrective actions
· Resolve complex compliance matters
· Coordinate the PSM protocols for the region
· Create Monthly Safety Reports
· Assist sites with reports/permits for compliance
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
· BS (MS preferred) in Environmental Engineering or Chemical Engineering
· Minimum of 7 to 10+ years’ experience in EHS management/multimedia environmental programs/safety in a global chemical organization.
· Working knowledge of six sigma preferred
· Proven track record of effective interaction with regulatory agencies
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, without headers.
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business