Epic Ambulatory Assistant Director TP149
New York, NY
Our client company is looking for an experienced director level manager to provide implementation and support of EpicCare or Epic Connect for all contracted and private physician offices (100+ physicians).
You must be willing to:
· Oversee other ancillary applications, e.g., MyChart, Dragon, Imprivata, Phoenix MedCom, documentation tools, orders, charge capture build, etc.
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY):
· BA/BS (MS preferred)
· Minimum of Epic Ambulatory certification (or Epic Ambulatory administrator)
· 4+ years’ experience with managing teams/motivating workers in a fast-paced, growing environment
· Proven on-time/on-budget delivery experience
· Prior performance review responsibilities required
· Exceptional organizational skills/ strong communicator/Process-oriented with a critical eye for detail
· Self-motivated/analytical and solution-focused
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business