Journeyman Tool & Mold Makers TAM135
Salary $25-30/HR DOE
Our client company is seeking several Journeyman Tool & Mold Makers to build, repair, and maintain tooling so that it performs to the required safety, quality and production standards.
These are 2nd shift positions
You must be willing to:
· Work from complicated blue prints/work orders/sketches/instructions/examples
· Disassemble/clean/reassemble dies/molds/jigs/fixtures/etc.
· Trouble shoot die/mold quality issues
· Use hand tools/grinders/calipers/gages/lift dies with assistance of an overhead crane
· Provide PM Service of Tool room equipment
· Cover for vacation/absenteeism of operators on different shifts
· Regularly lift/carry/move objects weighing more than 25 LBS.
· Use power industrial trucks/hand pallet jack
· Acquire any additional skill to set up/operate required tool room equipment (lathe/mill/surface/grinder/drill press/etc.)
· Follow all safety rules/keep work area in a clean, orderly condition
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY):
· High School/GED
· 3 years read blue prints/work orders experience
· 3 years measuring equipment (caliper/micrometer/ torque gage/etc.) experience
· Strong understanding of stamping dies
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or in the future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business