Journeyman Tool & Mold Makers TAM135
Salary $25-30/HR DOE
Our client company is seeking several Journeyman Tool & Mold Makers to build, repair, and maintain tooling so that it performs to the required safety, quality and production standards.
These are 2nd shift positions
You must be willing to:
· Work from complicated blue prints/work orders/sketches/instructions/examples
· Disassemble/clean/reassemble dies/molds/jigs/fixtures/etc.
· Trouble shoot die/mold quality issues
· Use hand tools/grinders/calipers/gages/lift dies with assistance of an overhead crane
· Provide PM Service of Tool room equipment
· Cover for vacation/absenteeism of operators on different shifts
· Regularly lift/carry/move objects weighing more than 25 LBS.
· Use power industrial trucks/hand pallet jack
· Acquire any additional skill to set up/operate required tool room equipment (lathe/mill/surface/grinder/drill press/etc.)
· Follow all safety rules/keep work area in a clean, orderly condition
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY):
· High School/GED
· 3 years read blue prints/work orders experience
· 3 years measuring equipment (caliper/micrometer/ torque gage/etc.) experience
· Strong understanding of stamping dies
Full Time, Permanent Position
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business