Maintenance Manager MB352
Competitive salary + Bonus + Long term incentive
Our client company is seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager with experience running a Maintenance Department for an operating Oil Refinery. On site housing (2 or 3 bedroom house) will be provided if desired. Promotion possible if upward mobility is desired.
You must be willing to:
· Provide technical emphasis on pushing forward a culture of focus on the life cycle of reliability
· Focus on "defect elimination"
· Use root cause analysis to develop predictive/preventative maintenance programs
· Coach and enable future leaders
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
· 18+ years running an oil refinery maintenance department
· Strong leadership experience
· Strong all around maintenance/reliability skills
· Be proactive
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, without headers.
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business