Maintenance Techs- Maintenance Controls Techs (2nd or 3rd shift) TAM123
Salary Range: Maintenance Techs (3rd shift) $20.00 to $21.00/hour DOE
Maintenance Controls Techs (2nd or 3rd shift) $20.00 to $25.00/hour DOE
Des Moines, IA AREA (about an hour out)
Our client company is seeking several experienced Maintenance Techs to be accountable for assuring timely execution of Preventive Maintenance activities as well as assisting in Corrective Maintenance.
You must be willing to:
· Take responsibility for mechanical, electrical and/or hydraulic equipment
· Be responsible for maintenance/repairs of machinery/mechanical equipment (engines/motors/pneumatic tools/conveyor systems/production machines & equipment
· Be accountable for preparing/setting up machinery for scheduled production runs
Requirements (MUST HAVE):
· High school/GED
· Advanced technical training in electrical/mechanical/pneumatics/hydraulics/PLCs
· USDOL Journeyman’s certificate or equivalent work experience or skills training preferred
· 3 years minimum maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
· Ability to read/interpret equipment manuals/work orders to perform required Preventive and Corrective maintenance/service activities
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or in the future.
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business.