Manager of Business Development KC083
Little Rock, AR AREA
Relo: Yes or can work remotely from home
Our client company is seeking an experienced manager of BD to maintain and expand relationships with strategically important customers within the Space, Aerospace and Military industries.
You must be willing to:
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume/strategic objectives
- Identify new customers/markets/platforms beneficial to the strategic plan
- Communicate status/actions for leads/prospects/customers.
- Maintain a sales forecasting capability to make possible efficient scheduling/provide customer service/control costs
- Provide information for business planning/resource planning/budgeting.
- Keep well informed on industry changes
- Continually improve sales techniques
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY):
- BS/BA in Science/Technology/Engineering or Mathematics
- 5 years' experience leading customer-facing engagements
- Complex Space/Aerospace/Military systems & markets experience
- Results-orientated with excellent communication/presentation/writing/analytical skills
- Solid negotiation/conflict resolution/people management skills
- Be able to obtain a Security Clearance
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, without headers
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business