Manufacturing Quality Engineer TAM146
Niles, MI AREA
Our client company is seeking a experienced engineer to establish the required documents and standardized procedures needed to manufacture a consistent, high quality, low cost product as well as technical support to determine capital equipment needs.
Willing to work 10-12 hour shifts/work 6 days a week periodically to meet customer demands.
You must be willing to:
· Develop/maintain timely/accurate process documents/work instructions.
· Demonstrate/teach problem solving skills including Autocam Production System (APS)
· Using MFGPro create/update cost standards
· Respond to common inquiries/concerns from customers/regulatory agencies/members of the business community
· Accurately quote new parts/update current customer part quotes
· Design manufacturing processes/tools for current parts/new project start-up
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY):
· BS degree in an Engineering discipline or Technical Training w/5 years’ experience
· Manufacturing Engineering + Quality experience
· Experience with Swiss CNC/Multispindle machines/Swiss Lathes/Grinders/worming
· Ability to work with mathematical concepts/statistical inference
· Ability to effectively communicate with associates/customers at all levels
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business