Operations Manager MB334
Shreveport, LA AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced manager to be responsible for leading and coordinating the site operations for the Primary Crude unit and the Hydrocal Complex that includes the Hydrogen Generation Unit, Hydrotreater, Amines Unit and Sulfur Recovery Unit.
You must be willing to:
· Also be responsible for the operations of all site utilities and water treatment
· Supervise the Operations Engineer/four Shift Supervisors and operators/OMC (Operations & Maintenance Coordinator)/Relief Supervisor & Training Coordinator
· Provide process and technical knowledge to support to the operations of all units
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY):
· BS Degree in Chemical Engineering (preferred)
· Minimum 10 years Oil Refinery Operations/Management experience
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, without headers.
Full Time, Permanent Position
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business