Production Manager (Petrochemical) MB412
Fremont, CA AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced Production Manager to provide backup support to the Facility Manager and maximize production while constantly working to drive down operating costs.
You must be willing to:
· Lead the Operations team/promoting a safe operating culture
· Ensure compliance with EHS/ISO standards
· Assist in troubleshooting process/equipment problems
· Work with the Maintenance department to prioritize repairs/improvement projects
· Evaluate equipment/processes to identify ways to optimize performance
· Participate on/manage small capital projects
· Manage elements of the Process Safety Management program/coordinate HAZOPs/mechanical integrity/management of change/etc.
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
· BSCE or BSME
· 7+ years overall experience in a petrochemical/chemical/refining or related type facility
· 3+ years of supervisory experience (preferably in Operations Management)
· Union experience preferred
· Capital project management experience
· Process/equipment troubleshooting capability
· Experience with EHS compliance/Process Safety Management
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, without headers.
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business