Process Control Engineer MB331
Aiken, SC AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced Process Control Engineer to be responsible for their Site Distributed Control System and Safety System performance.
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, without headers.
You must be willing to:
· Evaluate BPCS/SIS layers of protect taken from LOPA and develop safety requirement specifications
· Evaluate existing controls/safety functions/unit operations to improve operating efficiency/rate/product quality
· Develop/make recommendations for new control designs and/or modifications for areas to ensure maximum operating efficiency/ROI/meet safety standards
· Provide support to Operations on operating problems/Maintenance Engineering on equipment performance/controls problems
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY):
· BS Electrical Engineering preferred
· Other engineering degree considered with 5+ years Controls Engineering experience in chemical, petrochem, refinery, pulp & paper or related process industry plants
· Plant level experience of PLC, DCS controls systems
· Continuous Improvement experience
· Extensive knowledge of PLCs and DCS - Honeywell, Emerson, Siemens, etc.
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business