Process Control Manager MB420
Pensacola, FL AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced manager to participate in designing and developing innovative solutions for a variety of process challenges and build next generation automation technology to streamline processes and optimize manufacturing costs.
You must be willing to:
· Prioritize their plants automation/controls needs across all sites
· Provide leadership in driving Zero-incident safety culture
· Implement established engineering controls strategies to ensure reliability/long-term effectiveness
· Identify/implement Cost Improvement/Cost Avoidance
Requirements (IF YOU DON?T HAVE THESE, DON?T APPLY)
· BS in Electrical Engineering/Engineering Technology/Computer Science/related
· Develop a detailed controls modernization strategy across all sites
· Experience with automation systems like Allen Bradley/Delta V/Provox/Emerson/etc.
· Be familiar with brownfield project execution with an emphasis on change management
· Understand terms like user acceptance testing/management of change/alarm management optimization/data historians/etc.
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, without headers
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business