Process Design Engineer MB364
Pensacola, FL AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced Process Design Engineer to be responsible for scoping, designing and following through execution, and commissioning phases for projects that add capabilities, improve quality, or increase production capacity.
Occasional domestic or foreign travel for vendor visits/internal meetings.
You must be willing to:
· Focus on integration as part of a project team
· Develop flow schemes to determine mass/energy balances fluid dynamics control logic/equipment specifications
· Perform process HAZOP’s, RCA’s, FMEA’s, PSR’s
· Proactively manage project milestone delivery/identify potential obstacles/issues
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
· BS in Chemical Engineering (MS preferred)
· 3 to 5+ years Process Design experience
· Strong analytical/technical skills
· Ability to solve complex problems
· Broad knowledge of chemical unit operations (reactions/separations/environmental controls)
· Experience with Aspen, HYSYS, Fathom, HTRI, AFT Arrow, Process Explorer, Provox, AIM Station, DMACS, or similar
· Knowledge of computer systems/software used in process control
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, without headers.
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business