Quality Engineer - Manufacturing KA132
Salary to $85K DOE
Relo: Partial (assistance is available in the form of lump sum)
Chattanooga, TN AREA
Our client company is seeking an experienced and professional Quality Engineer for their QA department.
This is a first shift position.
You must be willing to:
· Respond to quality issues/identify root causes/identify continuous improvement opportunities
· Document process improvements/new processes for Quality Control department in work flows/procedures
· Audit to ensure compliance with company and industry standards
Requirements (MUST HAVE)
· Associate degree (BS preferred) (7+ years without degree considered)
· 5+ years quality experience
· Automotive industry experience working around welding/stamping/assembly operations
· MUST be a dimensional expert
· CMM experience
· Familiar with fixture changes, shim moves, etc.
· TS-16949 experience
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or in the future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business