Quality Engineer MB346
Charlotte, NC AREA
Salary: $75K-$105 K + Bonus
Our client company, a Global automotive supplier, is seeking an experienced quality engineer to be the technical resource for Plant level Quality initiatives.
You must be willing to:
· Participate in Design Reviews/PFMEA/Control Plan development/plan appropriate actions to reduce RPN
· Coordinate PPAPs for outsourcing of the operations/supplier resourcing/internal machine moves/new machine installation/rework processes/etc.
· Evaluate Process Change Requests/implement the changes through PPAP/PTR
· Perform compliance/system effectiveness audits
· Ensure compliance to IATF Standards/other Customer Specific Requirements
· Track and Report Quality KPIs
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
· BS (Engineering) with at least 3+ years’ experience working as a quality engineer in the automotive industry (Certified Quality Engineer preferred) (Certified IATF Internal Auditor preferred)
· Knowledge of gear manufacturing/machining/heat treatment/assembly processes
· Extensive knowledge of AIAG Core Tools/Process Capability Studies/Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
· Knowledge of SAP, SQL & minitab
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, without headers.
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business