Quality Manager TAM147
Niles, MI AREA
Our client company is seeking an experienced quality manager to develop and maintain a system to assure that all products manufactured by the company meet customer specifications with superior quality and reliability levels.
You must be willing to:
· Be responsible for systems/customers/3-4 direct reports/new product launches
· Be responsible for the management/training/direction/evaluation of the Quality department
· Identify/report quality problems/trends
· Recommend/implement appropriate corrective action
· Evaluate supplier adherence to company’s quality requirements for products/systems
· Write quality plans/procedures/forecasts/manpower plans/etc.
· Respond to common inquiries/concerns from customers/regulatory agencies/members of the business community
· Occasionally lift/move objects up to 30 lbs.
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY):
· BA/BS (Quality field)
· Automotive industry experience (machining/grinding/high volume stamping)
· MS Office
· Ability to analyze/interpret scientific/technical journals/blueprints/regulatory agencies guidelines
· Ability to work with mathematical concepts/statistical inference
· Ability to effectively communicate with associates/customers at all levels
Full Time, Permanent Position
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business