Sr. Director of Regulatory Affairs MB367
Seattle, WA AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus + Stock
Our client company, an up and coming Drug Company, is seeking a director level person to run their Regulatory Affairs department.
You must be willing to:
• Take full responsibility for the Regulatory Affairs department (Pharmacovigilance/Regulatory Operations/FDA submissions/CMC/Medical writing)
• Supervise 10 direct reports
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
• BA/BS Degree (MS preferred)
• 5+ years of Drug Regulatory experience
• 3+ years of personnel management
• Experience working with multiple internal departments (Clinical Operations/Program Management/R&D/Commercial)
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, without headers.
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business