Sr. Programmer Analyst-BI/ETL TAM120
Our client company is seeking an experienced P/A to develop application programs and business systems, address support needs, troubleshoot application issues, resolve code issues.
You must be willing to:
· Use strong analytical skills to produce a well-structured ETL data model design to support intuitive dashboards
· Design ETL processes/data flows to align with long-term Data Warehouse Architecture
· Manage multiple data sources/projects to support analytics objectives
· Participate in on-call/after-hours application/end user support
· Provide training/technical support to business users
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY):
· BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/other technical discipline
· 8 years programmer and programmer/analyst experience working with end users in requirements gathering/analysis/application design & development in a client server and/or web based environment
· 5 years Oracle or similar database design/support experience
· Experience with multi-source extract/varying data warehouse design concepts
· Strong knowledge of BI tools
· Proven experience working with data warehousing/ETL/operational reporting/business intelligence concepts/tools/procedures
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or in the future.
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business.