Tooling Engineer (Stampings) TAM113
Our client company is seeking an experienced tool engineer for their automotive stamping plant.
You must be willing to:
· Develop and implement optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards
· Perform research, design, and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods, production equipment, and environmental impact
· Design, develop and test and/or source and cost-justify various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY):
· BS/BA in Engineering/Operations or other related field is preferred, but not mandatory
· 3 years’ experience as a tool engineer in an automotive stamping plant
· Technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods
· Problem analysis and problem resolution
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Full Time, Permanent Position
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business.