Tooling Engineer (Stampings) TAM113
Our client company is seeking an experienced tool engineer for their automotive stamping plant.
You must be willing to:
· Develop and implement optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards
· Perform research, design, and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods, production equipment, and environmental impact
· Design, develop and test and/or source and cost-justify various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods
Requirements (MUST HAVE):
· BS/BA in Engineering/Operations or other related field is preferred, but not mandatory
· 3 years’ experience as a tool engineer in an automotive stamping plant
· Technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods
· Problem analysis and problem resolution
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or in the future.
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business.