Manufacturing Engineer KC109
Our client company is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer who has classical I. E. experience in standards and methods.
You must be willing to:
- Develop/process plant layout/ergonomics/line balancing/lean manufacturing
- Take/record/establish/update time studies of manufacturing operations using the MOST system
- Review operational processes/related information.
- Develop/implementing process improvements/technological upgrades
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY):
- BSIE/BSME/BS degree
- At least 2+ years previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Sheet metal fabrication/weld/paint/assembly environment preferred
- Experience with the MOST system is REQUIRED
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside a header
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business