Senior Process Support Engineer-Ethane Cracker MB638
Port Arthur, TX AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced engineer to provide technical process support of delegated units.
Potential work around high heat/hazardous chemicals/caustic heavy noise. Respond to unit upsets/offer recommendations during off hours/holidays.
You must be willing to:
· Provide daily monitoring to ensure compliance with Environmental permits/reliable operation/on-spec product
· Provide troubleshooting (pressure surveys/temperature surveys/identify, correct potential problems
· Make recommendations on following safe work practices while maintaining quality
· Support turnaround/maintenance activities
· Evaluate economics to determine profitable modes of unit operation
· Monitor unit catalyst performance/issue catalyst life projections
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
· BA/BS Chemical Engineering
· 5+ years’ experience preferably in Ethane Cracker/petroleum refining as a process technical service, or design engineer
· Knowledge of heat/mass transfer/fluid operations
· Good problem solving skills
· Good physical fitness required for access on/into towers/vessels/etc.
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of the header
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business